Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This Just In . . .

Just a few minutes ago I got this email from a guy I emailed in the off chance that he was the same Roger Bruno that knew and played with Tim Maia, then known as "Jimmy" or "Jimmy the Brazilian."











Hi Allen,

This is really something. Yes, I'm the same Roger Bruno who wrote and performed with Tim Maia (aka Sebastian Maia, aka "Jimmy the Brazilian") in the early 60's as "The Ideals."

Jimmy was pretty amazing both as a musician and as a person. I pretty much lost track of him after his deportation, but I'd like to discuss him and that time period with you and hopefully fill in some of the blank spaces for both of us.

If you're interested, and want to send your phone info, I'll give you a call. Thanks for getting in touch.

Best.

Roger


More updates to follow after talking to Roger . . .

1 comment:

The Purist said...

hello.

C0SM0'S CR@TE IS NOW DEAD.

NEW BLOG A PYREX SCHOLAR

http://apyrexscholar.blogspot.com/

feel free to delete the old blog and add the new one

please delete this message afeter reading it

thanks